Today we are starting a new week...It's Sunday!!! Sunday's may always get you down or they may get you geared up for the coming week; it depends where your mind and your heart is.
Most times when you are at Sunday's always gets me down; what is it that you are focusing on and what are you not focusing on. Most times we are focusing on what we don't want and we are drawing it closer to us. When we start focusing on what we do want, the things we don't start to dissipate. Think about it for a second...It's Sunday, you have to get ready for work tomorrow, you have to go shopping for the week, you have to go to all those meetings, you have to deal with all those people, you have to miss out on what's happening Thursday, you have to take a meeting with your boss, you have to complete a project the deadline is this week, you have to, you have to, you have to. Where is the I want to?
When you are living the life you desire you are looking at Sunday differently. You may be saying to yourself "OMG!!! I can't believe it's Sunday, Finally, I can't wait to go to work, or I can't wait to meet with a new prospect, I can't wait to go to my networking events, I can't wait to go on a work event...you get the picture; you are excited about life and what it is that you have chosen to do.
What? What I have chosen to do? WE ALL CHOOSE WHAT WE ARE DOING! Everything that is going on in our lives we have chosen it. We can't blame others for what we have chosen, we always have opportunity to choose. What we choose and how we choose it is a whole other thing.
You may be sitting there right now saying to yourself "I sure is hell did not choose this", but you did. Most times it is coming from our past, how we were raised, what we heard people say and do, how people have always treated us, maybe it's also from what we bring from our past lives. Think about it...we all think in a particular way. Where did it come from? We were not taught a majority of it from school, so where did it come from?
It came from our environment that we grew up in, along with all the other stimulus we took in as if it were true. We have all heard the expressions "Go to college, get a job and work hard", "Money doesn't grow on trees", "People with money are selfish and greedy", "Life is about working hard and paying your way", "You have to climb the corporate latter to get anywhere"...we could go on and on; I think you got it though.
How about the people we have interacted with in our past...most of us don't let it go. We hang on to it as if it will happen to us all over again, so we live into that experience; we start to create what we don't want. Until one day we decide enough is enough.
I too have been guilty of living in my past, bringing people in that should stay in the past. I always give people a chance until I start to have that feeling again that they are not for my highest good. There are a lot of people who should stay in the past where they belong, and there are some people who have grown, changed and are able to be with you in your future. You are wondering right now "How will I know?" It is the sixth sense that you have that you need to tune into; the flags are always there, we just choose to tune them out and when it doesn't work out WE ARE SHOCKED!
It happens to me as well. I have let someone in, I knew what was happening, I choose to listen and be guarded with the flags, and what I was sensing turned out to be true. Now am I hurt, a little bit...but at least I protected myself in a way that I am okay and not angry.
This is where FORGIVENSS comes into play...forgive your past, forgive those involved, forgive the events, forgive yourself and finally let it go. Say what you need to say, feel it, scream it, do whatever you need to do with it and when you are done let it go. When you let it go, you are free to move about and do whatever it is you want to do in your life. YOU are the CREATOR, YOU are the BUSDRIVER, YOU are the ONE IN CHARGE...no one else but YOU.
Exercise for this process:
- Sit down in a quiet place with some soothing music, pen, paper and a candle.
- Breathe in slowly and deeply 3 times and ask your angels to help you and guide you.
- Begin to write, it does not matter what you write but write. You will have a flood of things coming to you, write it all down. If you need to cry, CRY. If you are angry, BE ANGRY. If you are emotional, BE EMOTIONAL. If you are laughing, LAUGH. These are all the emotions the are stuffed deep down into your cells.
- When you are done writing, READ what you wrote. Feel the emotions that are coming up for you. It's okay, if you don't feel them you can't release them. What you resist persists.
- REWRITE YOUR STORY. Write what you have learned in the process, the knowledge you have gained, the experience so you can help others, the strength you have gained, the person you are today. Whatever comes up for you in a positive light; WRITE THAT DOWN.
- When you are done READ your NEW STORY. Sit with it...feel what comes up for you and write it down. You can repeat the process as many times as you need to so that when you remember something from you past, it does not have any effect on you what so ever.
- When you are ready, get a bowl or a bucket...something that will not catch fire or melt and matches or a lighter. You will then take all of what you had written from beginning to end of this process and tear it up into pieces; place it in the bowl or bucket and set it on fire (Make sure you are doing this process outside). You can do this portion at night under the stars, early in the morning or when you are completely done...it's up to you, do what you are lead to do.
- Sit in peace and start to breathe deeply in and slowly releasing your breath. You will start to find that you will be able to breathe deeper in than when you started. This will be a great indication that you are releasing your past with love and forgiveness. Continue to slowly breathe deeply and notice how you are starting to feel.
I would love to hear your experiences...so please leave a comment, share this post and you can always contact me for whatever you need. I do offer coaching along with healing energy and Angel Card Readings.
Now when Sunday is upon you, you will have a different outlook; you will know that you can do anything that you want because YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF YOUR OWN LIFE.
Until we meet again...
With all my love....Rita Domann
Tune into my Radio Show on www.LifeBlogTalkRadio.com Just Rita Real Talk, or tune in on the Radio Tab on this website and get all your listening pleasure.